Many parents today feel frustrated or confused by a lack of understanding of their child’s developmental issues.
If your child has difficulty with:
- Staying focused on an activity
- Handwriting or school work frustrations
- Running, jumping, and playing – does he/she appear clumsy
- Touching certain textures, bright lights, or loud noises
- Social skills and making friends
- Delays in developmental skills, like rolling, sitting, or crawling
- Feeding and picky eating
- A diagnosis of a developmental or congenital disorder
- Expressing wants, needs or feelings; speaking so others can understand
- Following directions, answering questions or understanding verbal information
- Communicating effectively in social or classroom situations
Or your child has a diagnosis of:
- Developmental, congenital, or neuroligical disorder
- Physical disability or craniofacial abnormality
- Hearing loss
then, Pediatric Development Center of Atlanta can help you and your child!
Pediatric Development Center of Atlanta (PDCA) is a pediatric occupational therapy and speech therapy clinic in Smyrna, conveniently located close to I-285. We offer a wide range of evaluation and treatment services for children ages birth – 21 years. In conjunction with effective treatment strategies that address your child’s specific needs we can also help you better understand your child and give you the strategies and support necessary to help your child achieve their potential at home, at school, and in the community. With over 30 years in practice, we have the experience and knowledge to help your child succeed!